Simple Steps To Remove .Piko Files Virus from Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista
Is your system files locked with .Piko Files Virus? Unable to access your valuable files? Is it displayed a ransom note and demand you to pay some cost while accessing your files? Worried too much after getting ransom message? Looking for solution to decrypt your files without paying ransom fee? If your answer is yes for all above queries then luckily you are reaching at the right page. This post will describe you the complete information of .Piko Files Virus and it's elimination guide.
Summary of .Piko Files Virus
|Threat's Name||.Piko Files Virus|
|Threat Type||Cryptovirus & Ransomware|
|Affected Machine||Windows OS|
|Ransom Amount||500 US Dollars|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Occurrences||Spam message, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, infected devices, fake installer, pirated software and many more.|
|Removal Recommendations||To delete .Piko Files Virus and decrypt .piko file, download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Descriptive Note on .Piko Files Virus
.Piko Files Virus is another file encrypting malware created by hackers with evil intention. Likewise traditional ransom virus, it will also lock your data and demand ransom fee to restore data back to operational state. Similar to traditional ransom virus, it uses advanced algorithm and target user generated files including :
- Audio or video clips
- PDFs, System folder and many more.
Affected users can notice the attack of .Piko Files Virus easily because it adds .piko suffix at the end of targeted files name. Once locking files with weird extension, it makes files no longer openable and prevent the affected users to open their files easily. To fulfill their evil intention, it drops a ransom note to user and forces them to pay 500 US Dollars to decrypt their valuable file.
No Need To Pay Ransom Fee That Asked By .Piko Files Virus
System files and data are too much crucial and user never want to lose them at any cost. So, user easily convinced by .Piko Files Virus developers after seeing ransom message and they decided to pay ransom fee. If you are also one of them then stay calm and think twice before doing it. Likewise other ransomware, the con artist of .Piko Files Virus also doesn't deliver any guarantee to deliver the unique decryption key which means you will lose your data and money forever after submitting fee. Therefore, it is highly advised to follow below mentioned .Piko Files Virus removal instruction to delete it completely.
How to Remove .Piko Files Virus from Windows
Simple Steps To Remove .Piko Files Virus Manually
Step 1 : Start PC in Safe Mode
- Firstly Restart your System.
- Next, open Boot menu via pressing F8 button.
- Three distinct options will get viewed in Boot menu.
- Utilize arrow key and select ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option and press Enter.
Step 2 : Find and Remove Hidden Vicious Files From System
Show Hidden Files and Folder
How To Show Hidden Files & Folders in Windows XP/Vista/7
- Initially right-click on Windows Logo and then make selection of Open Windows Explorer.
- Tap Organize and select Folder -> Search Options.
- Next, click on View tab.
- Select Show hidden files and folder and further then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files option.
- Lastly ‘Yes’ in confirmation window and then tap OK.
How To Show Hidden Files & Folders in Windows 10 PC
- First of all press Windows + E on the keyboard.
- Then tap View tab.
- Check File name extensions and Hidden items.
- Remove .Piko Files Virus Associated Files from Hidden Folders
- %Temp%\[.Piko Files Virus]
- %AppData%\[.Piko Files Virus]
- %LocalAppData%\[.Piko Files Virus]
- %LocalAppData%\[.Piko Files Virus].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[.Piko Files Virus]
Step 3 : Remove .Piko Files Virus and several other suspicious programs from Control Panel
Simple Steps To Remove .Piko Files Virus For Windows XP
- Press Start button > Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Make selection of Uninstall a program to open Programs and Features.
- Search .Piko Files Virus and other unwanted programs > Select Remove
Simple Steps To Remove .Piko Files Virus For Windows 7 & Vista
- First of all Go to Start Menu and then tap Control Panel option.
- Next in Control Panel, go to Programs section and then tap Uninstall a program option.
- Now from the list of all program, make selection of .Piko Files Virus and tap Remove tab.
Simple Steps To Remove For Windows 8 & 8.1
- Firstly turn the Mouse to the lower – left corner of the screen and then press the Start button.
- Secondly, enter ‘Control Panel’ in search box, tap Control Panel.
- Make search of Ransomware and unwanted programs > select Uninstall
Simple Steps To Remove .Piko Files Virus For Windows 10
- First of all go to Start Menu and then search for Control Panel.
- Now from the Control Panel Windows, make selection of Program and Feature option.
- The list of all kinds of programs installed in the system will get displayed.
- Select .Piko Files Virus and all other unwanted as well as vicious applications, click Uninstall tab.
- Finally at last a confirmation Windows will get appeared on the screen, tap ‘Yes’ to confirm and restart your system.
Step 4 : Remove .Piko Files Virus Related Registry Files
- Press Win+R keys.
- Secondly, type regedit.exe in the dialog box and after that press OK.
- Lastly find and delete below mentioned registry files from your system.
Method 2 : Remove .Piko Files Virus utilizing System Restore
Step 1 : Reboot your system to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Tap Start -> Shutdown -> Restart -> OK
- Now when the system gets activate, press F8 multiple times. Keep it pressing until the Advanced Boot Options window get displayed.
- Make selection of Command Prompt from the list.
For Windows 8/10
- First of all press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Next press and hold Shift on the keyboard and tap Restart.
- Make selection of Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Settings and then finally press Restart.
- Once the system get active, select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt in Startup Settings window.
Step 2 : Restore your system files and settings.
- Once the Command Prompt window get displayed, enter cd restore and tap Enter.
- Next type rstrui.exe and then press Enter once again.
- At the time when when the new window get displayed, tap Next and make selection of your restore point which is prior the penetration of .Piko Files Virus. Further then tap Next.
- Later tap Yes to initialize the system restore.
File Recovery After Ransomware Attack
Easy Steps To Recover Files Encrypted By .Piko Files Virus
Step 1 : Utilize present backups
Step 2 : Utilize professional data recovery software
Data Recovery Software – a specialist software including potential of restoring partitions, photos, data documents and 300 more file types lost/deleted because of several corruption and incidents.
Step 3 : Utilizing System Restore Point –
- Firstly hit WIN Key.
- Make selection of ‘Open System Restore’ and implements the below shown steps
Step 4 : Restore the personal files utilizing File History
- First of all hit WIN Key.
- Secondly type ‘restore your files’ in the search box.
- Make selection of ‘Restore your files with File History’.
- Next, choose a folder or type the name of the file in the search bar.
- Lastly, press the ‘Restore’ button.
Simple Steps To Delete .Piko Files Virus
|German||Tipps zu Hinauswerfen .Piko Files Virus von Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|French||Guide Complet De Arracher .Piko Files Virus de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Italian||Soluzione a Prendere nota .Piko Files Virus a partire dal Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Spanish||Mejor manera de Tirar .Piko Files Virus de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Portuguese||Como Destrua .Piko Files Virus a partir de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Polish||Szybkie kroki do Wypruć .Piko Files Virus od Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware : An Effective Free .Piko Files Virus Removal Tool
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware is apparently another piece of software in the expanding era of MalwareBytes suite of computer security. The installation of this particular software Remove .Piko Files Virus and prohibits from encrypting computer’s files and documents. Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware tracks all the on-going activities of the computer and detects actions which are typical .Piko Files Virus activity. Its installation is very straight forward. It works by heuristic analysis. Once it finds any malicious program, it shuts down .Piko Files Virus activity before your data is encrypted. Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware nips .Piko Files Virus into buds, thus Deleting it from the computer system.
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware : Simple And Easy Process Of Installation
Step 1. First of all, click and install Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware. After that scan the system to detect .Piko Files Virus
Step 2. Enable Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware on to your PC.
Step 3. Add or remove files which will be excluded from the detection as .Piko Files Virus.
Step 4. At last, exit from it.
Steps To Retrieve Deleted or Lost Files due to .Piko Files Virus For Free By Using Recuva Software
Step 1: Download and install Recuva software on your PC. Select the file types, such as Pictures, Music, Documents, Video, Compressed, Emails or choose “Other” option to show all files and tap on “Next” button.
Step 2: Now, click on “Start” button to initiate the scanning process.
Step 3: Once you tap on the “Start” button, the scanning process will start.
Step 4: After the completion of scanning process, you will see lots of files found. To follow the instruction, tap on “Switch to advanced mode” option.
Step 5: Then after, you see more options in order to filter the found files.
Step 6: Once you find your lost or deleted files due to .Piko Files Virus, select them and click on “Recover” button to save the recovered files on your computer.
System Requirements: Windows 10, Win 8.1, Windows XP, Vista and 7 including both 32-bit & 64-bit OS versions, but not for the RT tablet editions.