Start Your PC in Safe Mode with Networking in Windows 7/Vista/XP
1. Immediately after the power on or restart the computer keep pressing F8 key.
2. After your system shows hardware information and runs memory tests, the Advanced Boot Options menu pops up on your screen.
3. Use the arrow keys of keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and then tap Enter key.
4. When you completed troubleshooting then repeat the steps 1 to 3 to Start Windows Normally to back to your normal Windows configuration.
Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode with Networking
1. Press Windows key + c and then click on Settings option.
2. Tap on the power and hold the Shift key and then tap on Restart.
3. Click on the Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Options.
5. Click on Startup Settings.
6. Click on Restart.
7. Tap 5 on your keyboard to Enable Safe Mode with Networking. Now Windows will start in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start Your PC in Safe Mode with Networking in Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Power and then keep pressing the Shift key and tap on Restart.
2. Tap On Troubleshoot Option.
3. Tap on Advanced Options.
4. Click on Startup Settings option.
5. Click on Restart.
6. After Restart of the computer press 5 on your keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking.
7. Enter your username and password to start your Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
Other Methods To Open Safe Mode with Networking In Windows 10
1. By using System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. Easiest way to open System Configuration in Windows 10 by using Run window.
2. To open this simultaneously press Windows + R button.
3. Then after go to Boot tab and select Safe boot and tick out the check box and tap on OK.
4. Now select “Restart” or “Exit Without Restart” options. If you have some work to do then choose second one otherwise if not then PC will start automatically in Safe Mode.