Guide To Remove Search.searchtppp.com from Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
Recently, most of the computer users are reported that their browser frequently redirected to Search.searchtppp.com. If you are also suffering with the same situation then you have to understand that your browser is infected with a browser hijacker infection. Well, no need to be panic because there is a way through which you can easily delete Search.searchtppp.com and reset browser settings.
What is Search.searchtppp.com?
Search.searchtppp.com is another domain which enlisted as a browser hijacker by the malware researchers. At the first sight, it looks like genuine that appears with a search box at middle and top left corner of the homepage. Just after the search box, it provides shortcut icons of most popular social sites including Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, YouTube, News etc. This domain also known as "Tracker Packages" that allows user to track their packages by entering the tracking number. Despite of its legitimate appearances and promises, you should not believe on it because it has been mainly created by the team of cyber hacker for the financial and commercial purposes. It has the ability to hijacks your all browser and attack almost all versions of Windows System. The sole intention of its creator is to boost web traffic, promote sponsored products and earn online commission.
How does Search.searchtppp.com attack Windows System?
Being a member of browser hijacker family, Search.searchtppp.com is really very cunning in nature. It has several trick or method to introduce itself into the Windows PC secretly. Most probably, it gets spread through bundling method. When you download and install any cost-free packages by using Typical or Standard installation mode then it secretly get inside your PC. Besides, it penetrates inside your Computer when you open spam email attachments, open malicious links, update software through redirected links, visit porn or suspicious sites and other tricky ways. The distribution channels may varies time to time but the main source of the infiltration is the Internet.
What are the negative consequences caused by Search.searchtppp.com?
- Flood your desktop screen and browsing window with endless commercial advertisement.
- Opens System backdoor and brings more malicious threats.
- Replaces your existing homepage with Search.searchtppp.com and redirect you on unsafe domain.
- Disable anti-virus program and blocks you to detect & delete Search.searchtppp.com.
- Gather your all crucial data and forwarded them to the remote hackers.
Search.searchtppp.com Uninstallation Manual Guide For Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
Search.searchtppp.com are really very annoying and dangerous which does not only irritate innocent user by displaying ads but also keeps their privacy at high risk. Follow the provided instruction to Remove it:
- Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode To Remove Search.searchtppp.com
- Method 2 : Guide To Remove Search.searchtppp.com From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Guide To Remove Search.searchtppp.com From Infected Web Browsers
- Method 4 : Remove Search.searchtppp.com search engine and homepage from Browsers
- Method 5 : Guide To Reset Your Browsers To Remove Search.searchtppp.com
- Method 6 : Locate And Remove All Registry Entries Created By Search.searchtppp.com
Guide To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Go to Start > Power. Then keep pressing “Shift key” and click on Restart option.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Go with the “Advanced” options.
- Select System “Startup Settings” option.
- Hit on Restart option.
- To choose “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
- To start your System in this mode, enter your username and password.
Guide To Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Hold “Windows Key and C” together and choose Settings option.
- Tap “Power” button and hold “Shift Key”. Then click on Restart button.
- Choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced Options.
- Tap on Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor and click on “Restart” button.
- To enable “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
Steps To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “F8” key as your PC restarts.
- The Advanced Options screen will appear on your desktop.
- Choose “Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking” and press on Enter key.
- On the completion of Troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 to 3 in order to start your PC normally.
Steps For Windows 7, XP & Vista
- Go with Start Menu > Choose Control Panel
- Now, go to the under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program link”.
- The list of all installed programs will appear on your screen. Choose Search.searchtppp.com or related extension and hit on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 8
- Move your cursor to the left corner of your screen and press on Start button. In the search box, enter Control Panel and press on Enter Button.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Search Search.searchtppp.com or related extension and click on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 10
- Open your Windows 10 System. Go to Start Menu and search Control Panel option.
- From the Control Panel Window, choose Programs and Feature option.
- The list of all installed programs and extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Search.searchtppp.com or related extension and press on the Uninstall tab.
- If a confirmation window will appear on your screen, click on the yes button to confirm and then restart your PC.
This browser does not support any extensions settings. Thus, you can avoid Search.searchtppp.com by enabling the SmartScreen Filter. To enable SmartScreen Filter, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge. On the address bar hit (…) icon and choose Settings option.
- Go to Settings > View Advance Settings. Scroll down and turn on SmartScreen Filter option.
- First of all, launch Chrome browser and then click on the three stripes gear icon.
- Go to Tools > Extensions.
- The list of all extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Search.searchtppp.com or related extension and hit on the Trash icon to remove extension completely from your browser.
- If a confirmation Windows will appear on your screen, click on the Remove button.
- To Remove Search.searchtppp.com, first of all, launch IE browser.
- Go to Tools > Choose Manage Add-ons.
- Press on the Toolbars and Extension which appears on the left side of the windows and then after choose Search.searchtppp.com and related extension.
- At last, hit on the Remove button to delete all malicious extension from your web browser.
- Open Firefox browser. Press on the three stripes menu button to choose Add-ons.
- Add-ons Manager tab will open on your screen in which you have to choose the Extensions panel.
- Locate Search.searchtppp.com related or unknown Extensions and press on the Remove button.
- If it pops up, choose Restart now option.
Steps For Google Chrome
- Go to the Settings option from the menu icon.
- Under On startup option, tick on the “Open a specific page or set of pages” checkbox and click on Set pages.
- A window will appear on your screen. Here, you can delete all unknown and malicious sites and enter your desired search engine as homepage.
- Go to Settings and click on Manage Search engine that appears under the Search section.
- In Search engine, delete all malicious search sites and leave only Google or your desired domain name.
Steps For Internet Explorer
- Go to Menu icon > Choose Internet Options.
- Go to General tab. Now, delete malicious URL and input your desired domain name. To save changes, click on Apply button.
Steps For Mozilla Firefox
- First of all click on the three stripes menu icon which located at the top corner. Go to Options and select General.
- Delete all unknown and unwanted URL and input your preferable domain or click on the Restore to default.
- To save changes, click on OK button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser and choose More (…) on the address bar . Go to Settings option and choose View Advanced Settings Option.
- Press <Add new> “Search in the address bar with” and then input your desired search engine. At last, hit on Add as default to reset your browser settings.
Reset Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser and click on 3 stripes icon.
- Go to settings option > Show Advance Settings option
- Press on Reset Settings button.
- Go to the end of the page and click on the Reset button.
- At last, restart your Chrome browser.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- First of all open your IE browser. Go to Tools menu and choose “Internet option”.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and hit on “Reset” button.
- Check out the check-box of “Delete personal settings” and press on the “Reset” button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open Firefox and click on the three stripes icon to choose Help option.
- From the Firefox Help menu, choose “Troubleshooting Information” option
- From Troubleshooting Information page, click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- From your keyboard, press Windows + R keys together.
- To open the Registry Editor, type “regedit” in the search box and press on OK button.
- Find out and delete all malicious entries created by Search.searchtppp.com.
Guide To Delete Search.searchtppp.com
|German||Wie man Mache weg mit Search.searchtppp.com von Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|French||Tutoriel À Retirer Search.searchtppp.com de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Italian||passi per Elimina Search.searchtppp.com a partire dal Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Spanish||Tutorial para Eliminar Search.searchtppp.com de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Portuguese||Guia fácil para Desobstruir Search.searchtppp.com a partir de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Polish||wskazówek, które Wymazać Search.searchtppp.com od Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
Guide To Download And Install The Kaspersky Lab Products Remover for Search.searchtppp.com Uninstallation
Download The Kaspersky Lab Products Remover from the official site of Kaspersky Lab. Double click on the downloadable executable file and click on Install button.
To install the application, click on the respective link and accept End User License Agreement.
Participate in The Kaspersky Lab Products Remover. If you accept KSN statement then leave the selected check box.
If you installing this free recovery tool on your Windows PC then you may receive a notification of “User Account Control”. Enter your administrative password and click on Yes button to proceed the installation procedure.
Now, wait for the installation. Make sure that Run The Kaspersky Lab Products Remover check box is selected before scanning Search.searchtppp.com.
On the successful installation, The Kaspersky Lab Products Remover is ready to use System.