Step By Step Guide To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
|Virus Type:||Browser Hijacker|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove Guruofsearch.com.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
Does your homepage and default search engine replaced by Guruofsearch.com? Are you automatically redirected to third-party site while trying to open new tab or search any query? If so, it means your browser has been hijacked by a browser hijacker. Well, no need to be panic at all because this post includes an appropriate and effective Guruofsearch.com removal guide. So, read this post completely.
Get Familiar With All Aspects of Guruofsearch.com
Guruofsearch.com is a website that registered on January 27, 2017 but this year on January 01, 2018 it has been updated by its developer to victimized more and more Windows user. It is presented to System users as a trustworthy and useful search portal that claims to deliver best search results in short period of time. This search portal is designed by using legitimate logos and appearances. It also includes the shortcut icons of most popular social site so that user can access their preferable site easily including Yahoo, Youtube, Aliexpress, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, Pinterest, Instagram and many more.
Undoubtedly, Guruofsearch.com is featured with several excellent but despite of its all fact, you should not believe on it because it is related with a browser hijacker that proliferates inside the machine silently via so-called bundling method, spam messages, torrent downloads, fake updater, infected devices, hacked domain and many more.
Know Behind The Reason For Creating Guruofsearch.com
Over the Internet, undoubtedly there are thousand of search domain is available that claims users to enhance their experience by providing several great features. Some of them are legitimate while some of them only uses legitimate interface. The site that uses legitimate interface is not legitimate at all and among all them Guruofsearch.com is one.
This search domain is another creation of hackers that primary goal is to boost web traffic of sponsored sites and earn online revenues. For this, hackers generated thousand of adverts using PPC mechanism and flooded users entire screen which as a result it forces user into clicking on them. A simple click on advertisement accidentally or intentionally will lead victim to sponsored site and generate online revenue for unknown. Therefore, it is strictly warned by experts that users should not click on ads that related to Guruofsearch.com.
Harmful Traits of Guruofsearch.com
- Replaces users existing homepage automatically.
- Degrades overall Computer or network speed.
- Hampers web surfing experience.
- Traces users online activities to collect their sensitive data.
- Disables the firewall setting and all security measures etc.
Guruofsearch.com Removal Manual Guide For Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
Guruofsearch.com are really very annoying and dangerous which does not only irritate innocent user by displaying ads but also keeps their privacy at high risk. Follow the provided instruction to Uninstall it:
- Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com
- Method 2 : Step By Step Guide To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Step By Step Guide To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com From Infected Web Browsers
- Method 4 : Uninstall Guruofsearch.com search engine and homepage from Browsers
- Method 5 : Guide To Reset Your Browsers To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com
- Method 6 : Locate And Uninstall All Registry Entries Created By Guruofsearch.com
Step By Step Guide To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Go to Start > Power. Then keep pressing “Shift key” and click on Restart option.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Go with the “Advanced” options.
- Select System “Startup Settings” option.
- Hit on Restart option.
- To choose “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
- To start your Windows System in this mode, enter your username and password.
Step By Step Guide To Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Hold “Windows Key and C” together and choose Settings option.
- Tap “Power” button and hold “Shift Key”. Then click on Restart button.
- Choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced Options.
- Tap on Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor and click on “Restart” button.
- To enable “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
Steps To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “F8” key as your PC restarts.
- The Advanced Options screen will appear on your desktop.
- Choose “Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking” and press on Enter key.
- On the completion of Troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 to 3 in order to start your PC normally.
Steps For Windows 7, XP & Vista
- Go with Start Menu > Choose Control Panel
- Now, go to the under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program link”.
- The list of all installed programs will appear on your screen. Choose Guruofsearch.com or related extension and hit on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 8
- Move your cursor to the left corner of your screen and press on Start button. In the search box, enter Control Panel and press on Enter Button.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Search Guruofsearch.com or related extension and click on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 10
- Open your Windows 10 System. Go to Start Menu and search Control Panel option.
- From the Control Panel Window, choose Programs and Feature option.
- The list of all installed programs and extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Guruofsearch.com or related extension and press on the Uninstall tab.
- If a confirmation window will appear on your screen, click on the yes button to confirm and then restart your PC.
This browser does not support any extensions settings. Thus, you can avoid Guruofsearch.com by enabling the SmartScreen Filter. To enable SmartScreen Filter, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge. On the address bar hit (…) icon and choose Settings option.
- Go to Settings > View Advance Settings. Scroll down and turn on SmartScreen Filter option.
- First of all, launch Chrome browser and then click on the three stripes gear icon.
- Go to Tools > Extensions.
- The list of all extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Guruofsearch.com or related extension and hit on the Trash icon to remove extension completely from your browser.
- If a confirmation Windows will appear on your screen, click on the Remove button.
- To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com, first of all, launch IE browser.
- Go to Tools > Choose Manage Add-ons.
- Press on the Toolbars and Extension which appears on the left side of the windows and then after choose Guruofsearch.com and related extension.
- At last, hit on the Remove button to delete all malicious extension from your web browser.
- Open Firefox browser. Press on the three stripes menu button to choose Add-ons.
- Add-ons Manager tab will open on your screen in which you have to choose the Extensions panel.
- Locate Guruofsearch.com related or unknown Extensions and press on the Remove button.
- If it pops up, choose Restart now option.
Steps For Google Chrome
- Go to the Settings option from the menu icon.
- Under On startup option, tick on the “Open a specific page or set of pages” checkbox and click on Set pages.
- A window will appear on your screen. Here, you can delete all unknown and malicious sites and enter your desired search engine as homepage.
- Go to Settings and click on Manage Search engine that appears under the Search section.
- In Search engine, delete all malicious search sites and leave only Google or your desired domain name.
Steps For Internet Explorer
- Go to Menu icon > Choose Internet Options.
- Go to General tab. Now, delete malicious URL and input your desired domain name. To save changes, click on Apply button.
Steps For Mozilla Firefox
- First of all click on the three stripes menu icon which located at the top corner. Go to Options and select General.
- Delete all unknown and unwanted URL and input your preferable domain or click on the Restore to default.
- To save changes, click on OK button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser and choose More (…) on the address bar . Go to Settings option and choose View Advanced Settings Option.
- Press <Add new> “Search in the address bar with” and then input your desired search engine. At last, hit on Add as default to reset your browser settings.
Reset Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser and click on 3 stripes icon.
- Go to settings option > Show Advance Settings option
- Press on Reset Settings button.
- Go to the end of the page and click on the Reset button.
- At last, restart your Chrome browser.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- First of all open your IE browser. Go to Tools menu and choose “Internet option”.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and hit on “Reset” button.
- Check out the check-box of “Delete personal settings” and press on the “Reset” button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open Firefox and click on the three stripes icon to choose Help option.
- From the Firefox Help menu, choose “Troubleshooting Information” option
- From Troubleshooting Information page, click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- From your keyboard, press Windows + R keys together.
- To open the Registry Editor, type “regedit” in the search box and press on OK button.
- Find out and delete all malicious entries created by Guruofsearch.com.
Step By Step Guide To Rip Out Guruofsearch.com
|German||Helfen zu Abschaffen Guruofsearch.com von Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|French||Aider À Effacer Guruofsearch.com de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Italian||Aiutare Bloccare Guruofsearch.com a partire dal Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Spanish||Manera eficaz de Limpiar Guruofsearch.com de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Portuguese||Guia fácil para Excluir Guruofsearch.com a partir de Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
|Polish||Krok po kroku Pozbyć się Guruofsearch.com od Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari|
SUPERAntiSpyware : Effective Tool To Scan And Uninstall Guruofsearch.com
Step By Step Guide To download and install SUPERAntiSpyware?
First of all download SUPERAntiSpyware and save it on the desktop.
To start the installation, double-click on the install package file named SUPERAntiSpyware.exe.
Follow the installation wizard until the end. Do not make any modifications to default settings during the installation process. At last click on “Finish” button to get back your desktop.
It will automatically start on your screen and you will see a message which asks you to choose a language. After selecting language, press on OK button. The main interface of SUPERAntiSpyware will be shown as below.
Now, you will be prompted to update definitions of SUPERAntiSpyware. Press on “Yes” button to allow the program to download and install the latest updates so that it can detect and Uninstall Guruofsearch.com.
Once definitions are updated, the welcome screen of SUPERAntiSpyware will appear on your screen. Keep following the prompts while leaving all default settings. If for some reason, this free tool is not starting then go through with the troubleshooting option. In the last screen, press on the “Finish” button.
Now, you will be prompted, if you like SAS to protect your home page. If you select yes option, it will alert you during modification in browser’s homepage.
The main screen for SUPERAntiSpyware as shown in the below image. To customize how it will scan your PC, click on “Preferences” button.
Go to the Scanning Control tab and put the check mark in “Scan for tracking cookies” and “Close browsers before scanning”. Press the Close button to go back to the main screen.
At the main screen, you should click on “Scan your Computer” button to start the scanning process.
Now, you will be on the scan page. Here you can select the type of scan which you would like to perform. Choose “Perform Complete Scan” option and click on Next button.
It will prompt you to close all windows to continue so press on “Yes” button.
It will start to scan your PC for malware.
On the completion of scanning procedure, a window screen will appear on your screen showing the summary of Guruofsearch.com was detected. To close the summary screen box, press on OK button.
A list of detected Guruofsearch.com will show on your desktop screen. To Uninstall Guruofsearch.com, click on Next button. If it displays a message stating that it need to reboot, click on Yes button.
After rebooting your PC, Guruofsearch.com should be removed and you can use your System normally.