How to Uninstall Windows Scanner (Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP Included)
From Windows 10
- First of all make click on start menu and choose all apps in Windows 10.
- Thereafter users may see the series of all installed apps and now choose the Scanner and make right click on it and again on Uninstall option. Now Windows Scanner has got uninstalled.
From Windows 7/XP/ VISTA
- First of all tap on start Button and choose the start menu and after that control panel.
- Now in second step move towards the program Category in Control panel box and tap on uninstall a program option.
- In third step find out the Windows Scanner in the give program list and widow Feature and after that make click on it to uninstall.
From Windows 8/8.1
- First of all make click on Windows Key (logo) and I key together on keyboard for the settings charm bar opened in Win 8/8.1 and now choose the Control panel option.
- In second step program category will appear , select uninstall a program option.
- In last step find out the Windows Scanner from the appeared program list and windows feature. Thereafter choose the Windows Scanner and then tap on uninstall option to delete it.