All Important Facts That You Must Know About ‘Rundll32.exe Entry Point not Found Error’
‘rundll32.exe entry point not found error‘ message is Hexadecimal data format that utilized by the MS Windows and other application compatible with the MS Windows. This error code features with a numerical value and the practical description. The presence of such an error message is a clear indication that there is problem connected with the crucial windows process which is mainly responsible for the connection between several programs and Dynamic Link Library files. Such an error message may usually appear on your PC when you tries to launch System Restore or open Properties of the ‘My Computer’. This error may also appear as result of the incorrect updates of Winsta.dll file.
You may get answer related to rundll32.exe entry point not found error from well reputed forum link – https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/832323/-rundll32-exe-entry-point-not-found-error-message-when-you-open-my-com
Causes That Are Responsible Behind ‘Rundll32.Exe Entry Point Not Found Error’ Message
There are several reasons responsible behind the appearances of such an error messages but of the most common are listed below :
- Lack of the registry or files permissions.
- Existences of the malicious malware programs on your compromised System.
- Missing or corruption of important files.
- Abrupt termination of rundll32.exe file.
- Upgrading of OS using third-party link.
- Improper driver updates.
- Improper handling of Windows Operating System etc.
Manual Solution To Fix rundll32.exe entry point not found error
- First of all restart your Windows PC in the Safe mode. For this, reboot your Windows PC and while it is starting, press F8 button various time until you see the menu of ‘Windows Advanced Options’.
- After than select ‘Safe Mode’ option and click on ‘Enter’ button.
- Open folder of ‘My Computer’ and then go to ‘C:\Windows\INF’ directory.
- Locate ‘sr.inf’ file right click on this file and then click on ‘Install’ button.
- After the successful installation procedure, restart your Windows PC
Besides, there is another manual solution through which you can fix rundll32.exe entry point not found error. For this, follow the step-by-step instruction carefully :
- First of all, go to ‘My Computer’ folder. Click on the Tools menu and from the drop-down list, choose ‘Folder’ option.
- Go to ‘View’ tab, tick on the check-box of ‘Hide extensions for known file types’. After than click on ‘OK’ button to save all changes.
- Now, go to Start menu > Click on Run and type ‘%windir%inf’ (without quote) in Command Prompt and click on OK button.
- Find out and locate “sr.inf” file and right click on it to install.
- Lastly, reboot your Windows System
Note : Above mentioned manual approach will definitely help you to fix rundll32.exe entry point not found error message but manual method requires too much technical skills, time and Computer knowledge that usually preferred by only professional experts and technical users.
Also Visit, To Deal with a Malware – http://www.stepstoremovevirus.com/tips-to-remove-ransomwin32tibbar-a-from-windows-xp