This tutorial guide is mainly created to help Windows 10 users to fix 0x800705b4 error. If you are reaching at this post then it is sure that you are getting 0x800705b4 error in Windows 10 and want to fix it. Well, no need to be worry at all. Go through this post thoroughly and follow the given instructions as in exact order.
Information of 0x800705b4 Error
0x800705b4 error is one of the fairly common error message that has been encountered by almost all Windows 10 users. This error code has hexadecimal data format and such a format is commonly used by Microsoft to display error messages. Such an error message is usually occurred when Windows 10 users want to update their system and their all crucial dll files or registries are missing. It might also faced by users when they are trying to install or uninstall their programs. Apart from these, there are numerous scenarios at which you may encountered with 0x800705b4 error in Windows 10.
Causes Behind The Occurrences of 0x800705b4 Error
- Damaged System files
- Corrupt OS
- Registry or System error
- In-configured System update service
- Malware or virus attack and many more.
Solutions To Fix 0x800705b4 Error In Windows 10
Solution 1 : Execute Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Start your Windows 10 PC.
- At the bottom left corner of your desktop screen, type troubleshoot in the Cortana.
- From the appeared pop-up menu, click on Troubleshooting option.
- In left pane, you must click on View all option.
- From the appeared list, click on Windows Update option.
- Go to Advanced.
- On next, click on the option of Run as administrator.
- Now, click on Next button.
Solution 2 : Perform SFC & DISM Scans
- After staring your Windows 10 PC, right-click on Start icon and open the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, the command line will be displayed on your screen, in which you have to input sfc /scannow command.
- Press in Enter button to execute process
- To perform DISM scan, you have to enter DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command.
Solution 3 : Delete 0x800705b4 Related Files
- In Cortana, type services and then after click on Services option.
- On next, right-click on Background Intelligent Transfer Service and click on Stop button.
- Now, right-click on Windows Update and then after click on Stop button.
- Now, you have to launch Windows Explorer and then navigate to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution folder.
- In this folder, delete all component and then restart your Windows 10 PC.
Solution 4 : Update Your System To Latest Version
- Go to Start > choose Control Panel option.
- Choose option of ‘System and Security’ and then after click on Windows Update option.
- From the left pane, click on ‘Check for updates’ and then update your System to latest version.
Solution 5 : Use System Restore Feature To Fix 0x800705b4 Error In Windows 10
- Go to Start > type system restore in search box.
- Right-click on System Restore and select option of ‘Run as Administrator’.
- After that select the time point to restore your PC.
- Review the System restore point and then after click on Finish button.