If your Google Chrome keeps opening by itself and hamper your surfing experience then no need to be worry at all. In this guide, you will know about the all required steps which are helpful to fix issue : Google Chrome keeps opening by itself forever. Go through this expert’s guidelines thoroughly.
Know About ‘Google Chrome keeps opening by itself’ Issue
Over the Internet, there are several web browsers but Google Chrome is the most widely used and a choice of several users across the global world. It combines the excellent highly advanced features, minimal design with the state of art technology and other to make browsing safer, easier and faster. Despite of all feature, Google Chrome is also imperfect. Likewise other browser, it can also suffer from malware attack, crashes and many more which as a result you might face with ‘Google Chrome keeps opening by itself’ issue. Well, luckily, here is effective solution is described through which you can easily fix Google Chrome keeps opening by itself issue.
Manual Solution To Fix “Google Chrome keeps opening by itself” Issue
Method 1 : Delete Unwanted Ads, Pop-ups & Unwanted Programs From Google Chrome
- Open your PC and go to Control Panel.
- In the window of Control Panel, check all installed applications or programs.
- If you find a software or application that gets installed on your PC without your awareness then uninstall it.
- In address bar, you have to type chrome://extensions/ .
- Now, list of all installed extensions will be displayed.
- Locate irrelevant one and delete it.
Method 2 : Disable The Background Apps From Executing In Background
- Start your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on Menu icon which is usually located in top-right corner.
- From menu, select Settings option.
- After that scroll down to section of System and then disable the option of ‘Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed’.
Method 3 : Adjust Your Chrome’s Search Settings To Fix ‘Google Chrome keeps opening by itself’ Issue
- In address bar of your Chrome browser, type any site and click on Enter button.
- Now, your Chrome browser will launch the list of search results.
- Click on Settings bar which is located on top of search results.
- After that drop-down menu will be displayed with list of Menu options.
- On next, you have to click on Search Settings.
- After clicking on Search settings, you will be redirected to search filters page.
- Here, you have to scroll down to setting that labeled as ‘Where results open, Open each selected result in a new browser window’.
- Uncheck box and then click on the Save button.
Method 4 : Reset Your Google Chrome Browser To Default
- Launch Google Chrome browser.
- Open Settings tab.
- Scroll-down and click on the Advanced.
- Go to section of Reset and clean up and then click on Reset settings button.
- To confirm the resetting of Chrome procedure, click on Reset button.
After following the above described manual instruction carefully as in exact order, you will definitely fix ‘Google Chrome keeps opening by itself’ issue.