Steps To Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware from Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista
This post includes detailed information of GusCrypter Ransomware and it's deletion guide. So, read this post and learn how can you delete GusCrypter Ransomware and decrypt your locked files easily.
Analysis Report on GusCrypter Ransomware
|Threat's Name||GusCrypter Ransomware|
|Discovered On||October 24, 2018|
|Alias||GusLocker Ransomware & GUScryptolocker Ransomware|
|Affected Systems||Win 32 & 64|
|Ransom Note||ALL YOUR FILES LOCKED!.html|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Removal Recommendations||Download Windows Scanner Tool, to delete GusCrypter Ransomware.|
Detailed Information of GusCrypter Ransomware
GusCrypter Ransomware is a newly identified high-risk ransomware that capable to compromise almost all PC executing on Windows based Operating System including Windows XP, NT, Vista, Me, 7, 8 and the most latest version Windows 10. Once it has infected your PC due to any reason, it immediately start its notorious action. Before knowing about it's actions, you must know that it has been programmed by cyber criminals to trick users and earn money from them. To fulfill their requirements, it targets all files, makes then no longer openable and then after displays a ransom note entitled as ALL YOUR FILES LOCKED!.html that instructs victim to pay the ransom demanded fee. But experts are highly advised to follow below mentioned GusCrypter Ransomware removal guidelines instead of making contact with criminals.
Get Familiar With Malevolent Actions of GusCrypter Ransomware
- Penetrates inside the machine secretly.
- Immediately start file encryption procedure.
- Targets all file types including audios, videos, images, documents, PDFs, databases and many more.
- Makes targeted files inaccessible or unreadable.
- Delivers ransom message and forces victim to pay ransom fee.
- Makes targeted machine too much weird than before.
- Disables the crucial program, firewall settings and security measures and many more.
Tips To Prevent PC Against GusCrypter Ransomware
GusCrypter Ransomware uses several tricky ways to compromises PC but mainly spread via spam email campaigns including suspicious message or malicious attachment. If user opened any suspicious attachment then they allow GusCrypter Ransomware to spread. Therefore, it is highly advised that users should not open any suspicious message or downloading dubious attachment arrived to their inbox from unknown person. Besides spam campaigns, it also infects PC via fake updater, infected USB drives, hacked domain and many more. So, be cautious while working on Internet.
How to Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware from Windows
Steps To Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware Manually
Step 1 : Start PC in Safe Mode
- Firstly Restart your PC.
- Next, open Boot menu via pressing F8 button.
- Three distinct options will get viewed in Boot menu.
- Utilize arrow key and select ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ option and press Enter.
Step 2 : Find and Remove Hidden Vicious Files From System
Show Hidden Files and Folder
How To Show Hidden Files & Folders in Windows XP/Vista/7
- Initially right-click on Windows Logo and then make selection of Open Windows Explorer.
- Tap Organize and select Folder -> Search Options.
- Next, click on View tab.
- Select Show hidden files and folder and further then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files option.
- Lastly ‘Yes’ in confirmation window and then tap OK.
How To Show Hidden Files & Folders in Windows 10 PC
- First of all press Windows + E on the keyboard.
- Then tap View tab.
- Check File name extensions and Hidden items.
- Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware Associated Files from Hidden Folders
- %Temp%\[GusCrypter Ransomware]
- %AppData%\[GusCrypter Ransomware]
- %LocalAppData%\[GusCrypter Ransomware]
- %LocalAppData%\[GusCrypter Ransomware].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[GusCrypter Ransomware]
Step 3 : Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware and several other suspicious programs from Control Panel
Steps To Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware For Windows XP
- Press Start button > Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Make selection of Uninstall a program to open Programs and Features.
- Search GusCrypter Ransomware and other unwanted programs > Select Remove
Steps To Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware For Windows 7 & Vista
- First of all Go to Start Menu and then tap Control Panel option.
- Next in Control Panel, go to Programs section and then tap Uninstall a program option.
- Now from the list of all program, make selection of GusCrypter Ransomware and tap Uninstall tab.
Steps To Uninstall For Windows 8 & 8.1
- Firstly turn the Mouse to the lower – left corner of the screen and then press the Start button.
- Secondly, enter ‘Control Panel’ in search box, tap Control Panel.
- Make search of Ransomware and unwanted programs > select Uninstall
Steps To Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware For Windows 10
- First of all go to Start Menu and then search for Control Panel.
- Now from the Control Panel Windows, make selection of Program and Feature option.
- The list of all kinds of programs installed in the system will get displayed.
- Select GusCrypter Ransomware and all other unwanted as well as vicious applications, click Uninstall tab.
- Finally at last a confirmation Windows will get appeared on the screen, tap ‘Yes’ to confirm and restart your system.
Step 4 : Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware Related Registry Files
- Press Win+R keys.
- Secondly, type regedit.exe in the dialog box and after that press OK.
- Lastly find and delete below mentioned registry files from your system.
Method 2 : Uninstall GusCrypter Ransomware utilizing System Restore
Step 1 : Reboot your system to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Tap Start -> Shutdown -> Restart -> OK
- Now when the system gets activate, press F8 multiple times. Keep it pressing until the Advanced Boot Options window get displayed.
- Make selection of Command Prompt from the list.
For Windows 8/10
- First of all press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Next press and hold Shift on the keyboard and tap Restart.
- Make selection of Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Settings and then finally press Restart.
- Once the system get active, select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt in Startup Settings window.
Step 2 : Restore your system files and settings.
- Once the Command Prompt window get displayed, enter cd restore and tap Enter.
- Next type rstrui.exe and then press Enter once again.
- At the time when when the new window get displayed, tap Next and make selection of your restore point which is prior the penetration of GusCrypter Ransomware. Further then tap Next.
- Later tap Yes to initialize the system restore.
File Recovery After Ransomware Attack
Easy Steps To Recover Files Encrypted By GusCrypter Ransomware
Step 1 : Utilize present backups
Step 2 : Utilize professional data recovery software
Data Recovery Software – a specialist software including potential of restoring partitions, photos, data documents and 300 more file types lost/deleted because of several corruption and incidents.
Step 3 : Utilizing System Restore Point –
- Firstly hit WIN Key.
- Make selection of ‘Open System Restore’ and implements the below shown steps
Step 4 : Restore the personal files utilizing File History
- First of all hit WIN Key.
- Secondly type ‘restore your files’ in the search box.
- Make selection of ‘Restore your files with File History’.
- Next, choose a folder or type the name of the file in the search bar.
- Lastly, press the ‘Restore’ button.
Steps To Get Rid Of GusCrypter Ransomware
|German||Schritte zu Reinigen GusCrypter Ransomware von Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|French||Aider À Réparer GusCrypter Ransomware de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Italian||Istruzioni rapide per Cancellare GusCrypter Ransomware a partire dal Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Spanish||Manera eficaz de Acabar con GusCrypter Ransomware de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Portuguese||Solução para Jogar fora GusCrypter Ransomware a partir de Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
|Polish||kroki w celu Wyrzucić GusCrypter Ransomware od Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista|
Cryptomix Ransomware Decryptor: Steps To Decrypt Files Locked by GusCrypter Ransomware
- Step 1.First of all Download Cryptomix Ransomware Decryptor to be installed
- Step 2. Double click to launch avast_decryptor_cryptomix.exe file. The main screen is shown as given below. Click on Next button.
- Step 3. Click on Next button after adding drive to decrypt data locked by GusCrypter Ransomware.
- Step 4. Click on … button to select the appropriate file from the decrypt folder then click on Next button.
- Step 5. Click on Start button to start the decryptor that will check GusCrypter Ransomware encrypted file against decryption keys.
- Step 6. Click on Next button then click on Decrypt button to after deciding what option you have to choose to begin decryption of files.
- Step 7. Wait for sometime as GusCrypter Ransomware decryption process may take a while so be patient.
- Step 8. When GusCrypter Ransomware decryption has completed, you can close the program by clicking on Close button.
Steps To Use Free Edition of iCare Data Recovery Utility After GusCrypter Ransomware Deletion
Step 1: Download and install iCare Recovery on a non-data-loss drive. After that, launch the program and you would see two options for file recovery. Select the one to start data restoration process.
Step 2: Select the media where data got deleted or lost and tap on “Next” option to search for all lost data due to GusCrypter Ransomware infection.
Step 3: When the scanning process is completed, it will display all found files. Here, you can preview GusCrypter Ransomware encrypted files and select all data that you need in order to save them to another drive.
Features of iCare Data Recovery Software
Free Edition of iCare Data Recovery Tool Provides Following Facilities