ShadowExplorer : How to Install and Use it
- Step 1 – Download ShadowExplorer and open it as administrator by right clicking on the entry in the start menu and select Run as Administrator.
- Step 2 – A screen will appear displaying shadow copies of all partitions. So click on last shadow a day before that unfortunate thing happened.
- Step 3 – Double click on C:\ then click Users in the left pane.
- Step 4 – Double click the folder you wish to in the right pane.
- Step 5 – Right click on the folder and Export it to wherever you like on your system.
- Step 6 – After clicking on Export, you will be redirected to the directory where you can save your recovered files.