Steps To Uninstall All-io.net from Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
Detailed Information & Removal Guide of All-io.net
All-io.net has been identified by the team of malware researcher as a doubtful domain which is related with a browser hijacker infection. It can completely change the behavior of your browser by modifying several System aspects including start-up page, new tab URL, default search engine, DNS settings and much more. The existence of such an infection is much notable on the homepage. At the first sight, it looks like more attractive and genuine like other legitimate search engine. As name suggests, it offers various features in just a single platform. It claims user to enhance their web surfing experience and also allow them to access their social site easily by clicking on any shortcut icon including, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon, eBay, Google Playstore and much more. See how All-io.net looks like :
Don't trust on appearances & promises of All-io.net
Yes, there is no any need to believe on it's claims and looks because it does not going to provide you any helpful feature. Despite of it's claims, it will bombard your screen with endless irritating ads in several form such as Window ads, banners, deals, discounts, promo codes, in-text ads, image ads and much more. When you will search any queries from the provided search box, you may notice irrelevant things on your screen. It does not going to provide you any relevant search results. This domain provide you opportunity to change the logo and add site. It aims to hijack your all installed web browser, promote the sponsored services or products, boost web traffic and earn online money. It has the ability to causes lots of negative impacts inside your PC including slows down performance speed, makes unexpected modification, blocks you to access PC normally, gather your personal data and much more. Therefore, there is no any need to use All-io.net as your default homepage.
Sources Through Which All-io.net Infects Your Browser
- Downloading of any browser toolbar, plug-ins or add-ons.
- Downloading of cost-free packages from the irrelevant sources.
- Opening of spam messages or emails that sent from unknown persons.
- Visiting of porn, hacked or gambling sites.
- Sharing file sources over the peer-to-peer network etc.
All-io.net Removal Manual Guide For Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
All-io.net are really very annoying and dangerous which does not only irritate innocent user by displaying ads but also keeps their privacy at high risk. Follow the provided instruction to Uninstall it:
- Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode To Uninstall All-io.net
- Method 2 : Steps To Uninstall All-io.net From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Steps To Uninstall All-io.net From Infected Web Browsers
- Method 4 : Uninstall All-io.net search engine and homepage from Browsers
- Method 5 : Guide To Reset Your Browsers To Uninstall All-io.net
- Method 6 : Locate And Uninstall All Registry Entries Created By All-io.net
Steps To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Go to Start > Power. Then keep pressing “Shift key” and click on Restart option.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Go with the “Advanced” options.
- Select System “Startup Settings” option.
- Hit on Restart option.
- To choose “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
- To start your OS in this mode, enter your username and password.
Steps To Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Hold “Windows Key and C” together and choose Settings option.
- Tap “Power” button and hold “Shift Key”. Then click on Restart button.
- Choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced Options.
- Tap on Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor and click on “Restart” button.
- To enable “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
Steps To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “F8” key as your PC restarts.
- The Advanced Options screen will appear on your desktop.
- Choose “Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking” and press on Enter key.
- On the completion of Troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 to 3 in order to start your PC normally.
Steps For Windows 7, XP & Vista
- Go with Start Menu > Choose Control Panel
- Now, go to the under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program link”.
- The list of all installed programs will appear on your screen. Choose All-io.net or related extension and hit on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 8
- Move your cursor to the left corner of your screen and press on Start button. In the search box, enter Control Panel and press on Enter Button.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Search All-io.net or related extension and click on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 10
- Open your Windows 10 System. Go to Start Menu and search Control Panel option.
- From the Control Panel Window, choose Programs and Feature option.
- The list of all installed programs and extensions will appear on your screen. Find out All-io.net or related extension and press on the Uninstall tab.
- If a confirmation window will appear on your screen, click on the yes button to confirm and then restart your PC.
This browser does not support any extensions settings. Thus, you can avoid All-io.net by enabling the SmartScreen Filter. To enable SmartScreen Filter, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge. On the address bar hit (…) icon and choose Settings option.
- Go to Settings > View Advance Settings. Scroll down and turn on SmartScreen Filter option.
- First of all, launch Chrome browser and then click on the three stripes gear icon.
- Go to Tools > Extensions.
- The list of all extensions will appear on your screen. Find out All-io.net or related extension and hit on the Trash icon to remove extension completely from your browser.
- If a confirmation Windows will appear on your screen, click on the Remove button.
- To Uninstall All-io.net, first of all, launch IE browser.
- Go to Tools > Choose Manage Add-ons.
- Press on the Toolbars and Extension which appears on the left side of the windows and then after choose All-io.net and related extension.
- At last, hit on the Remove button to delete all malicious extension from your web browser.
- Open Firefox browser. Press on the three stripes menu button to choose Add-ons.
- Add-ons Manager tab will open on your screen in which you have to choose the Extensions panel.
- Locate All-io.net related or unknown Extensions and press on the Remove button.
- If it pops up, choose Restart now option.
Steps For Google Chrome
- Go to the Settings option from the menu icon.
- Under On startup option, tick on the “Open a specific page or set of pages” checkbox and click on Set pages.
- A window will appear on your screen. Here, you can delete all unknown and malicious sites and enter your desired search engine as homepage.
- Go to Settings and click on Manage Search engine that appears under the Search section.
- In Search engine, delete all malicious search sites and leave only Google or your desired domain name.
Steps For Internet Explorer
- Go to Menu icon > Choose Internet Options.
- Go to General tab. Now, delete malicious URL and input your desired domain name. To save changes, click on Apply button.
Steps For Mozilla Firefox
- First of all click on the three stripes menu icon which located at the top corner. Go to Options and select General.
- Delete all unknown and unwanted URL and input your preferable domain or click on the Restore to default.
- To save changes, click on OK button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser and choose More (…) on the address bar . Go to Settings option and choose View Advanced Settings Option.
- Press <Add new> “Search in the address bar with” and then input your desired search engine. At last, hit on Add as default to reset your browser settings.
Reset Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser and click on 3 stripes icon.
- Go to settings option > Show Advance Settings option
- Press on Reset Settings button.
- Go to the end of the page and click on the Reset button.
- At last, restart your Chrome browser.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- First of all open your IE browser. Go to Tools menu and choose “Internet option”.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and hit on “Reset” button.
- Check out the check-box of “Delete personal settings” and press on the “Reset” button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open Firefox and click on the three stripes icon to choose Help option.
- From the Firefox Help menu, choose “Troubleshooting Information” option
- From Troubleshooting Information page, click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- From your keyboard, press Windows + R keys together.
- To open the Registry Editor, type “regedit” in the search box and press on OK button.
- Find out and delete all malicious entries created by All-io.net.
Steps To Install Shortcut Cleaner to Erase All-io.net Possible Steps For
Shortcut Cleaner Description:
Shortcut Cleaner is a popular free application to find and delete all invalid shortcuts created by All-io.net Chrome. The features of this programs are recovered all hidden files and folders, remove the shortcut icons, delete common named flash virus, very convenient-to-use, simple setup and interface, and Uninstall autorun All-io.net.
Steps To Use Shortcut Cleaner:
To use Shortcut Cleaner, first of all, download and install it. It is compatible with OS and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
After installation, the shortcutcleaner.exe file will appear on your screen. Most probably, it lies within System Utilities. Double-click on it to run. Now your free software is ready to use.
Go to “Check & TuneUp” tab > “Shortcut Cleaner” which appears on the left side menu under “Windows Cleanup” and then hit on “Shortcut Cleaner”.
To diagnose and find out broken shortcuts, Click on the “Start Scan” button.
After a few seconds, list if all broken or invalid All-io.net shortcuts will appear on your screen.
To delete all invalid shortcuts created by All-io.net, mark them all and press on the “Cleanup” link.