Simple Steps To Uninstall Securesearch.site from Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
If your web browser begins with Securesearch.site and frequently redirect you to the other questionable domain then it is clear that your browser has been attacked by a browser hijacker infection. To avoid PC from further harms and damages, you should delete Securesearch.site from your compromised machine immediately. Just follow the provided below procedures carefully in an exact order.
Things You Should Know About Securesearch.site
Securesearch.site is another domain which is counted in the list of browser hijacker infection. At the first sight, it may seems as genuine search engine that facilitate innocent user to surf the web and enhance the browsing experience. The homepage of this domain comes with a search box at the middle of page. It's creator also provide shortcut icons of most popular social website including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, eBay, Amazon and Aliexpress. However, you should not trust on it because hijackers are able to wreck your nerves. The legitimate appearances are used only to attract innocent user when you use it as your default homepage you will notice your browsing experience into the nightmare.
Potential Sources of Securesearch.site Infiltration
- Downloading of cost-free packages using typical or default installation mode.
- Visiting gambling or porn site where numerous exploitation codes are attached.
- Sharing file or documents over the peer-to-peer network.
- Updating the software or Operating System using third-party or unsafe links.
- Playing any online games.
Malicious Doings of Securesearch.site
Once Securesearch.site successfully enters inside your PC, you will notice several modifications in browser settings including homepage, default webpage, new tab URL etc. All of a sudden, your browser keep redirecting you to unsafe or untrusted domain where thousand of commercial advertisements and links are promoted. Be careful from those ads or links because they actually created by cyber hackers to gain PPC online revenues. The sponsored links helps cyber crooks to boost the web traffic to the specified pages and earn online money. What's make it worse, it collects System user's almost all sensitive data and later forwarded them to the remote attackers for financial purposes and evil intention. To have a better surfing experience and keep System safe from further damages, you should delete Securesearch.site as quickly you can.
Securesearch.site Deletion Manual Guide For Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Safari
Securesearch.site are really very annoying and dangerous which does not only irritate innocent user by displaying ads but also keeps their privacy at high risk. Follow the provided instruction to Uninstall it:
- Method 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode To Uninstall Securesearch.site
- Method 2 : Simple Steps To Uninstall Securesearch.site From Control Panel
- Method 3 : Simple Steps To Uninstall Securesearch.site From Infected Web Browsers
- Method 4 : Uninstall Securesearch.site search engine and homepage from Browsers
- Method 5 : Guide To Reset Your Browsers To Uninstall Securesearch.site
- Method 6 : Locate And Uninstall All Registry Entries Created By Securesearch.site
Simple Steps To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Go to Start > Power. Then keep pressing “Shift key” and click on Restart option.
- Select Troubleshoot option.
- Go with the “Advanced” options.
- Select System “Startup Settings” option.
- Hit on Restart option.
- To choose “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
- To start your Windows System in this mode, enter your username and password.
Simple Steps To Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Hold “Windows Key and C” together and choose Settings option.
- Tap “Power” button and hold “Shift Key”. Then click on Restart button.
- Choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced Options.
- Tap on Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor and click on “Restart” button.
- To enable “Safe Mode with Networking”, press 5 on your keyboard.
Steps To Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “F8” key as your PC restarts.
- The Advanced Options screen will appear on your desktop.
- Choose “Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking” and press on Enter key.
- On the completion of Troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 to 3 in order to start your PC normally.
Steps For Windows 7, XP & Vista
- Go with Start Menu > Choose Control Panel
- Now, go to the under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program link”.
- The list of all installed programs will appear on your screen. Choose Securesearch.site or related extension and hit on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 8
- Move your cursor to the left corner of your screen and press on Start button. In the search box, enter Control Panel and press on Enter Button.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Search Securesearch.site or related extension and click on the Uninstall tab.
Steps For Windows 10
- Open your Windows 10 System. Go to Start Menu and search Control Panel option.
- From the Control Panel Window, choose Programs and Feature option.
- The list of all installed programs and extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Securesearch.site or related extension and press on the Uninstall tab.
- If a confirmation window will appear on your screen, click on the yes button to confirm and then restart your PC.
This browser does not support any extensions settings. Thus, you can avoid Securesearch.site by enabling the SmartScreen Filter. To enable SmartScreen Filter, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge. On the address bar hit (…) icon and choose Settings option.
- Go to Settings > View Advance Settings. Scroll down and turn on SmartScreen Filter option.
- First of all, launch Chrome browser and then click on the three stripes gear icon.
- Go to Tools > Extensions.
- The list of all extensions will appear on your screen. Find out Securesearch.site or related extension and hit on the Trash icon to remove extension completely from your browser.
- If a confirmation Windows will appear on your screen, click on the Remove button.
- To Uninstall Securesearch.site, first of all, launch IE browser.
- Go to Tools > Choose Manage Add-ons.
- Press on the Toolbars and Extension which appears on the left side of the windows and then after choose Securesearch.site and related extension.
- At last, hit on the Remove button to delete all malicious extension from your web browser.
- Open Firefox browser. Press on the three stripes menu button to choose Add-ons.
- Add-ons Manager tab will open on your screen in which you have to choose the Extensions panel.
- Locate Securesearch.site related or unknown Extensions and press on the Remove button.
- If it pops up, choose Restart now option.
Steps For Google Chrome
- Go to the Settings option from the menu icon.
- Under On startup option, tick on the “Open a specific page or set of pages” checkbox and click on Set pages.
- A window will appear on your screen. Here, you can delete all unknown and malicious sites and enter your desired search engine as homepage.
- Go to Settings and click on Manage Search engine that appears under the Search section.
- In Search engine, delete all malicious search sites and leave only Google or your desired domain name.
Steps For Internet Explorer
- Go to Menu icon > Choose Internet Options.
- Go to General tab. Now, delete malicious URL and input your desired domain name. To save changes, click on Apply button.
Steps For Mozilla Firefox
- First of all click on the three stripes menu icon which located at the top corner. Go to Options and select General.
- Delete all unknown and unwanted URL and input your preferable domain or click on the Restore to default.
- To save changes, click on OK button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser and choose More (…) on the address bar . Go to Settings option and choose View Advanced Settings Option.
- Press <Add new> “Search in the address bar with” and then input your desired search engine. At last, hit on Add as default to reset your browser settings.
Reset Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser and click on 3 stripes icon.
- Go to settings option > Show Advance Settings option
- Press on Reset Settings button.
- Go to the end of the page and click on the Reset button.
- At last, restart your Chrome browser.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- First of all open your IE browser. Go to Tools menu and choose “Internet option”.
- Choose “Advanced tab” and hit on “Reset” button.
- Check out the check-box of “Delete personal settings” and press on the “Reset” button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open Firefox and click on the three stripes icon to choose Help option.
- From the Firefox Help menu, choose “Troubleshooting Information” option
- From Troubleshooting Information page, click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- From your keyboard, press Windows + R keys together.
- To open the Registry Editor, type “regedit” in the search box and press on OK button.
- Find out and delete all malicious entries created by Securesearch.site.
Sophos Home : Free Antivirus to Uninstall Securesearch.site from Windows System
Download and installation process of Sophos Home in Windows 7
Before downloading Sophos Home utility, you have to create a user account on its official site. Unless you create an account, you cannot use their free product. During the creation of an account, it requires some details about you such as name, email address, and password.
After creating an account, log in to Sophos Home Dashboard web page. To install it on your PC, click on the “Install” button which appears below “Add this Computer”.
Now, you will get and executable Sophos Home file with 187MB size. Click on Install button and wait for the Finish at the end.
A progressing bar will be displayed on your System screen.
On the successful installation, it does not load any dialogues box or interface. You can see it in your System tray.
Right clicking on icon presents two options including Open Sophos Home and Update now. Clicking on “Open Sophos Home” will display the interface of programs.
To view and manage settings, Sophos Home includes three components, which can be individually switched on or off.
To enable real-time protection from Securesearch.site, scroll down the settings and come across web content filtering option.
The setting page also provides you options to set an expectation for items.
In terms of notifications and alerts, the interface shows you that there are one or more Securesearch.site.
Clicking on Alerts button will open list of malware that found of Sophos Home. Then click on “clean” button.
On your Sophos Home Dashboard, you can see a number of Securesearch.site cleaned and sites blocked on each System.
After a full scan, System was clean and could be used again.